The RELEASE STRATEGY PROGRAM is an online course for emerging artists who need help mapping out a strategic plan for their music.
- an emerging artist
- currently releasing music without a strategic plan
- not sure what your next step should be
- unsure where to focus your energy
- need someone to help you create a step by step strategy to get you from point A to point B
- have songs you want to release
- have long gaps between releases and find yourself losing momentum
- have difficulty reaching your ideal audience (or maybe you don't know who you audience is or where to find them)
If you answered YES to any of these THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU!
WHAT ARE THE LESSONS LIKE?
Content is delivered each week (on Monday's) and includes:
- screencast videos
- downloadable worksheets
- downloadable resource sheets
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM THE PROGRAM
- concrete plan to release your music
- clear understanding of your brand and aesthetic
- clarity on who you are as an artist where you fit in the marketplace
- better understanding of who your fans are and where you can find them
- digital marketing strategies to reach your target audience and expand your reach
- the resources you need to create a pitch deck or proposal for potential partners
- clarity on the exact action steps to generate momentum in your music career
- a strong understanding of Spotify and how to generate more playlist placement
- more confidence knowing you are moving with strategy
If you have music to release THE RELEASE STRATEGY PROGRAM will give you the strategy you need to release your music effectively.
Owner and president of the artist management company KL Management whose roster includes platinum selling and Juno Award winning artist and producer Shawn Desman, r&b/soul artist, composer and Sephora Canada collaborator TiKA, and New York based soul singer, TedX speaker and former public defender Danielle Ponder. KL has also worked with various talent from the Family Channel.
Together with her clients KL has garnered MMVA Video of the Year, 3 Socan #1 Awards, Socan Pop Song of the Year, and numerous chart topping and platinum and gold singles. Her clients have also performed with Sir Elton John, toured with Backstreet Boys, Selena Gomez, We Day, and have opened for John Legend, NAO, SWV, Nas, Sabrina Carpenter, The Vamps among many others.
KL executive produced the film "ALIVE" in partnership with MUCH which starred Shawn Desman, Kaitlyn Leeb (Heartland), Melinda Shankar (Degrassi), and K.C. Collins (Lost Girl). The film was the cornerstone of an innovative campaign to promote Desman's album of the same name. The premiere grew its time slot by 145%, won “Outstanding Short Film” at ReelWorld Film Awards, garnered nominations including: “Best Youth Program/Series” and “Best Direction in Youth Program/Series” at the Canadian Screen Awards, “Best TV Drama Cinematography” at the Canadian Society of Cinematographers Awards, “Best R&B/Soul Recording” at the Juno Awards, and Best Pop Music Video at MMVA’s.
She also serves on the board of directors for Manifesto; a contemporary youth arts and culture platform, producing carefully curated programming in music, visual arts, dance and more for over 10 years through concerts, art shows, block parties, workshops, summits, and flagship event Manifesto Festival of Community & Culture.